Welcome to our blog! All of our bloggers are staff or trusted experts who will give you a unique insight into animal welfare and the work we do.
Posted on 05 July 2019 by Nishant Gupta
General guidelines meant for Resident Welfare Associations (RWAs) and Apartment Owner Associations (AOAs) with respect to the pet-dogs and stray-dogs.
Posted on 29 June 2019 by Nishant Gupta
Everyone is equal in the eyes of law. The duty to show compassion to all living creature is also enshrined under Article 51A(g) of the Constitution of India.
Posted on 27 June 2019 by Hansen Thambi Prem
According to the statistics, 68% of India’s land is prone to drought, 60% to earthquakes, 12% to floods and 8% to cyclones.
Browse by blogger
- Surbhi ChopraCampaign Officer for Animals in Farming
- Harsha DoriyaCampaign Officer for Animals in Farming
- Shubhobroto GhoshWildlife Projects Manager
- Pankaj KCAnimals in communities
- Nishant GuptaVolunteer Network Manager
- Sushil PuniaWildlife Campaign Manager
- Hansen Thambi PremDisaster Project Manager
- Dr. Akash Maheshwari Disaster Veterinary Officer
- Sonia BindraCampaign Manager for Animals in Farming
- Tanvi Rastogi Campaign Manager for Animals in Communities
- Sahil SharmaCommunications Manager