Global animal welfare
- Animal cruelty and suffering is a global issue
- Animals are sentient–they feel pain
- Animals need to be protected–urgently
- A Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare would show a global commitment to making the protection of animals a priority. It would inspire international, regional and national change.
- It would drive industries that use animals, to protect animals.
What we are doing
- We are leading a global movement calling for a Declaration
- Two million people have already added their voice
- 330 animal groups and 46 governments are on board too
Help make the Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare a reality
Together, we can move the world to protect animals, by securing a Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare. So please, add your voice to this vital campaign today
A Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare would protect animal welfare in an incredible range of ways.
- It would encourage governments to create or improve animal welfare laws.
- It would persuade businesses to protect animals.
- It would mobilise animal welfare supporters worldwide.
- And it would get people talking and thinking about animal welfare.
A Universal Declaration would change the lives of millions of animals–forever, so please add your voice today.