Back a Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare
- Animal cruelty and suffering is a global issue
- Animals are sentient – they feel pain
- Animals need to be protected – urgently.
- A Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare (UDAW) would show a global commitment to making the protection of animals a priority.
- It would inspire international, regional and national change
- It would drive industries that use animals, to protect animals.
What we’re doing
- We’re leading a global movement calling for a Declaration
- Two million people have already added their voice
- 330 animal groups and 46 governments are on board too.
A Universal Declaration on Animal Welfare (UDAW) would protect animals in an incredible range of ways
It would encourage governments to create or improve animal welfare laws. It would persuade businesses to protect animals. It would mobilise animal welfare supporters worldwide. And it would get people talking and thinking about animal welfare. A Universal Declaration would change the lives of millions of animals – forever, so please add your voice today.